In the internet world if you are searching for online jobs there are plenty of online jobs available on the internet BUT MOST RESPECTFUL JOB nothing but ONLINE TEACHING, from where you can earn decent money. If you are thinking to become online teacher here it is beginner guidance for online teaching.
However, among those lists, the easiest and more accessible online job is being an online tutor. I am saying this because an online tutoring job has more advantages over the other online jobs. Also, teaching is a more respectful online job.
The best thing about online tutoring is you can earn as much as you want and the remuneration is higher.
So why don’t you choose the best option available for you where you can make decent revenue in less time with minimum effort?
Anyone with the sound knowledge about a subject can become an online tutor. Being an online tutor nowadays is bliss. One can easily make money by spending a few hours on online tutoring sites.
The best part of being an online tutor is one can opt it as a part-time earning option or as a full-time job. Both are profitable.
If you have experience being a school teacher you definitely have a double bonus.If you want, I will teach you only if you prove that you can be an online tutor.You can decide how much money you want to earn but before become an expert learn as beginner and get guidance for online teaching!
Benefits of online teaching:
As time changed with technology, most of us do not utilize our time properly. If you know how to make your spare time valuable or if you have learned to make it profitable, nothing would be better than this.
Online tutoring is one of the emerging career options in this decade. It does not demand a particular profession or particular degree.
Some websites may require your educational background and some may ask for experience. However, many websites demand only your expertise in any subject, and you can start teaching online.
Here I listed some specific benefits.
- Online tutoring jobs give flexibility of working hours. (You can choose your working hours, whether in the morning or evening and you can select the number of working hours also.)
- You can teach from anywhere and at any time just with the help of a laptop and a stable internet connection.
- No geographical boundaries. You can teach students from different places and countries from your home.
- Easy, quick and high earnings compared to other online jobs.
- Saves you a lot of money and time spent on travelling.
- Suitable for college students or engineering students (to get freedom from monthly pocket money).
- Suitable for the homemaker to generate extra income for the family.
- A regular source of income.
- Total earning will depend on you. The more time you will devote to teaching the more money you can make.
How much money can you earn money as online teacher?
Definitely I can’t predict here exactly it all depends on many factors like which subject you are teaching, number of working hours etc. Some websites ask for previous teaching experience, and they pay really well, and some websites do not ask for experience.
If you are a fresher in this field or you are a student, and you have good command over any one subject, then also you can start teaching with websites which do not ask for experience.
Salary range varies from INR 10,000 to 100,000 per month (depends on many factors). Some sites also give flexibility, where you can decide your fees per hour.
As I mentioned above if you have interest to earn more using business logic you can decide how much money you want to earn.
Who can become an online tutor?
- It would be best if you have a passion for teaching.
- You need to have a good internet connection and a laptop or personal computer.
- You should know how to create video lectures or presentation files (if required).
- It would help if you are aware of web-based software like whiteboard, blackboard and digital pen etc. and if you know how to use it.
- You should have a digital pen and writing pad (some firms provide it).
- You must have excellent communication skills.
- You should have the sound knowledge of the subject which you are going to teach.
I personally feel, Online tutoring jobs are best for graduate homemakers, college students, and retired teachers. This is emerging as the best source for extra income. Nowadays this profession is opted by working professionals also.
How to become an online teacher?
If you are a beginner,here it is guidance for online teaching. The process of recruitment is different for different online firms and they mention it on their website. You have to apply through their websites or update your resumes on naukri.com as a freelance teacher.
The process of recruitment is different for different online firms and they mention it on their website. You have to apply through their websites or update your resumes on naukri.com as a freelance teacher.
You have to choose subjects you want to teach, and accordingly, you will be tested for that subject. You have to show your expertise in the selected domain.
You can also choose more than one subject to teach on some websites.
I will share in detail regarding each online teaching website in future. Thanks!
Happy to help, sharing is caring!